DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
181 - 200 of 234 Posts
.......I just had to apologize to Slack cuz I was being a ROYAL DOUCHE cus I got my FEE FEE"S hurt.

Now I'm going to be frank here. I care way to much about what some people think about me only due to my brain Injury. And I even think we should stand behind our Opinions.

But those things change with time.

The scary part is? I knew of a guy in Washington that had his car burned to the Ground cuz he has a Trump sticker on his car. Now that is the kind of crap that can happen from people can't seem to come to terms with their emotions.

I don't think anyone here is low on I.Q. With that said? I don't want to be a jerk again, but if I am, then I should be responsible for my candor as any man should.

Now, I have to admit. If this was a Face to face interaction instead of a Forum post? I don't think that would go this way. And I try to live my life under that conviction that these are all real people. With real lives and real families.

Do you know what I would never do? Hurt another person for their Opinions. Only their actions.

I find it hard to swallow that someones language or opinion would drive someone to threaten the man at his job. And its for this reason that so many stay quiet when they see evil and go along with the said actions that are just simply in poor form and etiquette.

I don't fear anyone. And therefore, I don't care what threat's are lobbied against me. I'd rather live as me and not go along with the crowd.

HOWEVER. Ask the 4 men that threatened my kids and ask them if they are as vocal about their distaste for me. Not anymore.

The ONLY time I have ever taken action to a personal attack was when it was directed to my children. The other was when my sister was Beaten by her husband.

There are very few things in life I find Distasteful enough to even bother with. But here we have a clear example of why so many say NOTHING since some choose to counterattack with leveraging financial ruin for having an opinion.

Doing that is not only counter productive, it shows you have lost the argument. What a PISS poor way of handling the situation. And that is something I do not condone in my own life and therefore, people who take these actions in my opinion are weak people.

Its funny how quick an arguments ends when 2 people meet eye to eye. And there is no Daddy Government to back you up. I live that way. And even in Jail, I did not back down from my opinions. Neither did I snitch on people shooting up drugs in the Bathroom or finding a lighter in Jail.

However, when I saw that a MAN died right in front of me? You bet your ass I said something and took action. Even behind the threats of the gaurds telling me I would be killed if I did so. This is no joke. And by a Black guard no less that had NO problem making threats to me about getting other inmates to teach me a lesson if I said something.

You know what I noticed? People are strong when they are with others. With a Gun. With sudo authority. Or behind a Keyboard of Imaginary safety.
You can screen cap this if you would like.

Don't write checks you ass can't cash.
You never know who is at the other end. Or what they are Capable off.

To the rest of you? Always remember that if someone can use anything against you or lie? They will.
If it damages your family? Or livelihood? They do not care. They do it with a smile. And bathe in satisfaction in your pain and suffering.

All I am saying is Karma is a REAL motherfucker.

Ditto about the wife & family.
Carry on. Smartly.

So, you are saying that people shouldn’t be responsible for their behavior? This guy has a child! Do you know what it’s like being raised by a narcissist? The child is the one that suffers, but you seem more concerned with this guy’s income. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society!
No what Im saying Ray is that you never meddle with a mans business, ESPECIALLY if he has young dependents.
The argument is with him in here. Nothing should take place outside of this context.

.......I just had to apologize to Slack cuz I was being a ROYAL DOUCHE cus I got my FEE FEE"S hurt.

Now I'm going to be frank here. I care way to much about what some people think about me only due to my brain Injury. And I even think we should stand behind our Opinions.

But those things change with time.

The scary part is? I knew of a guy in Washington that had his car burned to the Ground cuz he has a Trump sticker on his car. Now that is the kind of crap that can happen from people can't seem to come to terms with their emotions.

I don't think anyone here is low on I.Q. With that said? I don't want to be a jerk again, but if I am, then I should be responsible for my candor as any man should.

Now, I have to admit. If this was a Face to face interaction instead of a Forum post? I don't think that would go this way. And I try to live my life under that conviction that these are all real people. With real lives and real families.

Do you know what I would never do? Hurt another person for their Opinions. Only their actions.

I find it hard to swallow that someones language or opinion would drive someone to threaten the man at his job. And its for this reason that so many stay quiet when they see evil and go along with the said actions that are just simply in poor form and etiquette.

I don't fear anyone. And therefore, I don't care what threat's are lobbied against me. I'd rather live as me and not go along with the crowd.

HOWEVER. Ask the 4 men that threatened my kids and ask them if they are as vocal about their distaste for me. Not anymore.

The ONLY time I have ever taken action to a personal attack was when it was directed to my children. The other was when my sister was Beaten by her husband.

There are very few things in life I find Distasteful enough to even bother with. But here we have a clear example of why so many say NOTHING since some choose to counterattack with leveraging financial ruin for having an opinion.

Doing that is not only counter productive, it shows you have lost the argument. What a PISS poor way of handling the situation. And that is something I do not condone in my own life and therefore, people who take these actions in my opinion are weak people.

Its funny how quick an arguments ends when 2 people meet eye to eye. And there is no Daddy Government to back you up. I live that way. And even in Jail, I did not back down from my opinions. Neither did I snitch on people shooting up drugs in the Bathroom or finding a lighter in Jail.

However, when I saw that a MAN died right in front of me? You bet your ass I said something and took action. Even behind the threats of the gaurds telling me I would be killed if I did so. This is no joke. And by a Black guard no less that had NO problem making threats to me about getting other inmates to teach me a lesson if I said something.

You know what I noticed? People are strong when they are with others. With a Gun. With sudo authority. Or behind a Keyboard of Imaginary safety.
You can screen cap this if you would like.

Don't write checks you ass can't cash.
You never know who is at the other end. Or what they are Capable off.

To the rest of you? Always remember that if someone can use anything against you or lie? They will.
If it damages your family? Or livelihood? They do not care. They do it with a smile. And bathe in satisfaction in your pain and suffering.

All I am saying is Karma is a REAL motherfucker.

Ditto about the wife & family.
Carry on. Smartly.
The Immickey show. 😁😁😁👍👍👍

You all have such cool stories and opinions, just like every other meat sack walking around. Unfortunately, supporting narcissists and believing in conspiracy theories is the norm in here. Such a sad thing for humanity as a whole. I’ll let you all get back to your scheduled programming.

Guy at works wife had it. Whole family on quarantine for 2 weeks and he's been back now for a week. Said she was on oxygen for 4 days straight in the hospital.At home they locked her in the master bedroom the whole time. Luckily he and the rest of the family didn't get it.

I said “isolated.” Try again!
Ok, RayRay, I've never seen a fish all alone in the Walmart parking lot (isolated AND out of the environment that allows it to live), so, using your illogic, fish don't exist!

Reactions: imickey503
Ok, RayRay, I've never seen a fish all alone in the Walmart parking lot (isolated AND out of the environment that allows it to live), so, using your illogic, fish don't exist!
I can prove a fish exists, but you can’t prove a “virus” does. Show a me a single scientific study that proves any “virus” is contagious! Show me the scientific study and electron microscope photos that show the differences between a “virus” and an exosome. None of you are intelligent enough to find the “facts” you actually believe day in and day out?

Sometimes! Luckily I’m in contact with other high functioning adults and we enjoy sharing these threads with each other. We love our experiments and collecting data. The amount of info gathered across multiple platforms is staggering. Unfortunately, this site doesn’t offer much for experimentation, since most threads are site relevant.

Well, I only did a few years training on the subject. What would you like to know Ray?

If you would like some White papers, I can get you some information from Taiwan, however, you will need to have a JAMA, or access to this via someone on the network that can allow you to read the raw data.

I can forward you to the patent application by Merek if that would be helpful to answering your questions.

Not to bash you, but you can't get criteria Analysis from just an electron Microscope. I will assume you understand why correct?

Well, I only did a few years training on the subject. What would you like to know Ray?

If you would like some White papers, I can get you some information from Taiwan, however, you will need to have a JAMA, or access to this via someone on the network that can allow you to read the raw data.

I can forward you to the patent application by Merek if that would be helpful to answering your questions.

Not to bash you, but you can't get criteria Analysis from just an electron Microscope. I will assume you understand

Not to bash you, but you can't get criteria Analysis from just an electron Microscope. I will assume you understand why correct?
I already asked the questions. I’ll rephrase one question. What are the differences between a “virus” and an exosome?

Since you claim to have “training” on the subject. What is your opinion of the test used to detect if someone has “covid?”

181 - 200 of 234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.