DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
221 - 234 of 234 Posts
Fox is no different (just leans the other way). None of them are any different.
The only difference is Fox hires lots of liberals. CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC has VERY few conservatives. Either way it doesn't matter because they are all political shows now, not news. That was my point. CNN used to be the only "news" show on tv other than the nightly news.

Discussion starter · #225 ·
Fox is no different (just leans the other way). None of them are any different.
i disagree. cnn/msnbc sees no wrong with the dems and say nothing about the dems when they screw up. fox news will atleast call out the republicans when they screw up and thats a fact. just recently in the last 10 days fox is screaming about the 4-5 republicans that pulled there stocks out about investigating them etc. not one word has been mentioned about fienstine (spelling) and the other dem on cnn/msnbc/etc

i disagree. cnn/msnbc sees no wrong with the dems and say nothing about the dems when they screw up. fox news will atleast call out the republicans when they screw up and thats a fact. just recently in the last 10 days fox is screaming about the 4-5 republicans that pulled there stocks out about investigating them etc. not one word has been mentioned about fienstine (spelling) and the other dem on cnn/msnbc/etc
That is true. There are fox news host that are calling for those republicans to resign AND be arrested.

Are you ****ing serious. This is ****ing lunacy and 1,000,000 miles from the teaching of Christ.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.