DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure Sonic/NVX does not even make these anymore, unless they are back by popular demand... I see one used and at least one open box in stock.

These are the same as the Polk PA D4000.4 - here's a article in hifitest.de showing the low distortion.. even the subwoofer amp is super super low distortion...

Article of testing of the Polk (trust me its exactly the same...)

Findings confirmed by passmag.. (actually even a bit lower)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'm pretty sure Sonic/NVX does not even make these anymore, unless they are back by popular demand... I see one used and at least one open box in stock.

These are the same as the Polk PA D4000.4 - here's a article in hifitest.de showing the low distortion.. even the subwoofer amp is super super low distortion...

View attachment 289351

View attachment 289352

Article of testing of the Polk (trust me its exactly the same...)

View attachment 289354

Findings confirmed by passmag.. (actually even a bit lower)

I'd like to pick up a very nice, used Polk PA D1000.1 to use with the 4 PA D2000.2's that I have stashed. Either that or I need to let go of the little two-channels!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to pick up a very nice, used Polk PA D1000.1 to use with the 4 PA D2000.2's that I have stashed. Either that or I need to let go of the little two-channels!
It has extremely low distortion for a subwoofer amplifier. So does the 2 and 4 channel. On the same level of some really high end amps including A/B's and D's. The signal to noise isnt the best, but considering the price, as long as you can keep you gains low enough to where you dont hear any humm or hiss then youve got one hell of an amp for a great price.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
May have to grab a pair of these for the truck. Thanks!

Reactions: cman
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.