DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happend to them? Did they fall off of the earth or something?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There was a post on ECA a couple days ago about them... aparently they went under... and from what i heard took $$$ from people... pretty bad... i always had great transations with them, never had a single problem... sux...

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They took some $$ from my buddy who ordered a head unit from them...fawking bastards

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
gone bye bye , and yes they took lots of $$$ from lots of people some people lost thousands when they bought a ton of stuff on thier ebay closeouts they had.

and i have ordered from them also with always great results but geuss you never know

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too until this past time when they wont return calls or emails. Havent received any product now since a month.

·
Ignorance is Bliss
181 Posts
i just bought from the 2 weeks ago on ebay, didn't have any problems..

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
you got lucky......

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ordered my headunit from them a couple months ago....looks like I got it just in time....and was considering ordering from them again :eek:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I bought CDT Audio cambria speakers (awesome i might add) from them over 4 years ago i believe. Went great. Haven't bought from them since. The only place I buy from now is sounddomain. Though it cost more, I think it's worth the warranty and service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts