DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a things for trade thread and see how it works out. If you have something that you dont need, and want to trade it for something else that you probably dont need, list it here. Who knows maybe someone will list something that you really do need and you can trade something for it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a computer with 2gb of memory, a 200gb hard drive and an Nvidia geforce fx5500 graphics card. It is currently in a small HP case.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an older Orion HCCA 6S component set. 6.5, 350w rms. Tweeters, crossover, speaker grills, and mounting cups for tweeters included. The speakers were really the only thing used, everything else is mint shape. I wouldnt mind trading them off for something.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have a zed built Nakamichi PA-1002, a couple of very nice 12w3d2's and a lot of bits and peices of Tinned boat wire, and all sorts of connectors (mostly 4 ga and 4/0)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2 Lightning audio amps (150.2 & 300.2)

1 JL 10w0

1 10" oldschool earthquake subwoofer in Subzero sealed truck enclosure

Stock OEM pioneer premium headunit for 00' Lexus ES300

Stock premium pioneer pair of midbasses 6.5" for 00' Lexus ES300

Magellan Maestro 3200 (MINT w/ everything included, even the receipt from Best Buy)

Phillips DVD player/HD upgrader w/ HDMI (DVP5982) (MINT)

Will entertain all trades/offers. Thanks! Local pickup, too! ( zip: 92614)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I have in great shape to sell or trade:

1 - JBL GT1002D 10" sub

1 - Pioneer Premier W3004SPL 12" sub

1 - Kicker L7 dual 2-ohm 12"

1 - Rockford Fosgate P2002 (new style) amp

I have that needs work to sell or trade:

1 - Pioneer AVIC D1 head unit (works but the display won't light up, new ribbon cable)

1 - set of Diamond Audio 5.25" components - 4 woofers included, one is good, two have damaged surrounds (they still sound ok), and one is blown

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have.

2 ED EHQS-8 subs,2ohm

1 Blaupunkt VA2100

1 Alpine type E 10" sub

1 6" bazooka bass tube

Maybe, for the right item, 1 set of pioneer prs720's

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bose Freespace BMA-125 Business Music Amplifier (for a store, etc...)
Concept CSS10 10" D4
Infinty Reference passive XOs
Blaupunkt Velocity passive XOs
TONS of relays, 451Ms, some dash kits, speaker grilles, tweeter hardware, alarm / keyless / remote start parts, other various install accessories.

Maybe, only maybe, a JL 8W7 and Critical Mass T-1A tweeters.
- Mike

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
For this to really work, it would be good to have a single page listing out four or so categories (The fewer the better!), maybe cd players, amps, speakers, and everything else, that users could post into themselves with NOTHING but the product name followed by their name in parentheses. Interested parties could look at the list of available (subwoofers) parts, then contact the people who own the part in question to get details like why its for sale, condition, what they are trading for, etc.

Noone has to sort through pages of posts. Just the first page to get the comprehensive list.

To do it VBB style would require a person managing the post, and able to permanently edit.

just a thought.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That sounds great, but whos gonna do it. I think we should have a section in DYMA just for trades set up like you said.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts