DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My office does a white elephant gift exchange each year, where the idea is come up with silly or weird gifts. Regifting terrible gifts we've received in the past is strongly encouraged.

I have a collection of novelty socks and boxer shorts, none of which I've ever worn or even tried on, that would fit right into the spirit of this exchange. Some of the boxer shorts are in packaging, but some are loose. The loose pairs all have sales tags on them.

I was planning on adding a note explaining that none of the items have ever been tried on, but my wife thinks it would be gross to give underwear and doesn't think I should do it. What do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Of course it would be gross... that's the whole point of giving them! Do it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have entered old textbooks into the white elephant arena more than once. Even better if it's one that's technology based and really old. I think I got rid of my ADA Programing '95 book this way.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I used the underwear as my gift. Every1 laughed when it was opened and no1 said anything about it being gross. Unfortunately it was a woman who is single (and frankly, not very attractive) who picked my gift, so I don't know who she'll give it to. Maybe she has a brother or a nephew or something...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts