1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: NO LONGER FOR SALE- MY APOLOGIES.

I am selling my 03 collection.

03 collection pics

All of these work. The first 7903 I bought from a repair shop because the owner never picked it up after a gear was replaced in the transport.

The other two, and the 5903 (w/o tuner) I bought when I learned that PCP no longer had new front faceplates.

The 5903 has the cleanest front panel, but they are all respectable.

I have cages, trim rings, handles, and a 5903 manual. All together for $150 plus actual freight.

·
Registered
367 Posts
So, there are 3 7903's and 1 5903? If so, I would be interested. Send pics, or describe them completely/individually, and I will get funds sent to you today. Thanks. PM sent

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No longer for sale. Boy, did I pull a bonehead move!

Forum member was asking me to list all the assorted parts and HW, so as I was getting it all together to take more pics, I found that the nosepiece in plastic I had thought was for a tape deck, was for a 7903! So it turns out I have a working 7903, a low-hours 5903 for a transport, and two more 7903 parts sleds! So I'm not selling them for $150 after all...

Again, my apologies for the switcheroo.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ban for teasing!
Yeah, I'm pretty embarrassed about it, and the guy who was gonna buy them was pretty bummed and probably thinks I am some kinda scam artist. But there was no way I was gonna sell these babies for $150 and then have a BNIB faceplate on hand...

I will make one great unit out of these 4, and put the new nosepiece on, and then I may keep it or I may see if anyone wants it then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts