DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to set a date to host an event at mike's shop... I'm doing the same thing up in NY for roughly the same time so I need 2 dates to work together.

What I'd like to do is have you guys put out dates that work best- or don't work for you and go from there on picking one. It will be an IASCA single point event most likely with simple awards to keep the costs down... I like to have informal events where new people aren't afraid to come out and meet everyone and listen to some new cars.

So on that note- lets see where this goes!

Contact Us

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Looking to set a date to host an event at mike's shop... I'm doing the same thing up in NY for roughly the same time so I need 2 dates to work together.

What I'd like to do is have you guys put out dates that work best- or don't work for you and go from there on picking one. It will be an IASCA single point event most likely with simple awards to keep the costs down... I like to have informal events where new people aren't afraid to come out and meet everyone and listen to some new cars.

So on that note- lets see where this goes!

Contact Us
This "might" be within my reach. I need a bit of time to see where my money is between this and the other contest you are having.

·
Registered
855 Posts
May is even better from my end.
If you do May 18th I might be able to swing by on my way back home from CT, otherwise I think the weekend of Jun 1st would be good. Memorial day is the weekend in between is I think thats out for most of us.

Im looking at a show on the 28 of April here in ny. Second week of may sound good?
I'm down for April 28th, I check in to CT on April 26th so that is perfect for me.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'm in.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts