DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know that several of you have a good opinion of this place. Can anyone tell me who owns the shop? I've read (elsewhere) the name Philip mentioned repeatedly but I don't know if he's the owner or not. They also do a lot more than just audio and I would prefer to deal either with the owner or the lead installer if the owner doesn't deal with customers directly. Thanks!

·
Registered
18,636 Posts
Dude, stop. I think I'm starting to see why you're not getting calls back. Deal with their sales team, who the owner actually hired to do exactly this. The installers there are paid via commission (so they dont really have time to shoot the ****) and are hired to install, not to talk/sell. Obviously you will be able to chat with them, but it is not their job there. Go through the appropriate channels and i promise you will have a good end result. This is one of the very few shops that I look up to, if that means anything.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't want to say it but the sales guy is the one I was talking about on the post you read.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And there's no need to tell me what to do. I'm a fully grown man and I know how to conduct myself. If I ask for something in particular, there's a reason. I posted this on a new thread to avoid linking the experience that I shared with the name of a particular business. I respect your knowledge in this field, but I don't need life advice.

·
Registered
18,636 Posts
Yeah, i think this along with the other two threads tells me all i need to know. Best of luck.

Reactions: Holmz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts