DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is the circle insert a wireless charger?

I have one in my custom center console enclosure... if that is what that is then make sure its deep enough where the phone wont move. Mine works but if I have the bass up it literally vibrates it off the charging spot... Just passing along some useful knowledge... If its not a wireless charging pad then I'm interested in exactly what it is...

Progress looks great btw!

Heres a pic of my wireless charging spot... the viynl holds it in place fairly well... but it doesnt put up a fight when the bass drops...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Is the circle insert a wireless charger?

I have one in my custom center console enclosure... if that is what that is then make sure its deep enough where the phone wont move. Mine works but if I have the bass up it literally vibrates it off the charging spot... Just passing along some useful knowledge... If its not a wireless charging pad then I'm interested in exactly what it is...

Progress looks great btw!

Heres a pic of my wireless charging spot... the viynl holds it in place fairly well... but it doesnt put up a fight when the bass drops...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It is a wireless charger. I actually have a trim peice from another jump seat we will be using as a template as it fits my phone perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
This is turning out great... if I still lived in CA, I would make the drive for a listen when you finish!
Its going to be awhile. Slow moving but will be ready for next season

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
This is what we came up with. Also adding a down facing ambient light in the upper trim to shine into the pocket. The design is pretty much a copy of the door panel

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Build is looking nice. I change mind a lot too. What do you plan to do with the A/D gear? Are those Vipera F6?

161 - 180 of 185 Posts