DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1) LLoyds custom floor mats for srt-4, plus black carpet with srt-4 logo embroidered in the front mats, no embroidering on back mats bet they are just as nice $125.00 OBO NEED THESE GONE ASAP

2) 12" Alpine type R "old style without ribbed surround" has small scuff on cone but works PERFECT $60.00 OBO

3) Alpine Flex MRP-F345, Old school SQ amp, its a 5 channel and works perfect, I ran it for a few weeks and then sold my car
$ 125.00 OBO

4) "2" new style Alpine type r 12" baskets and motors "PERFECT FOR A FRANKENSUB"
$ 50.00 EACH, I WILL GIVE A BETTER PRICE IF YOU BUY BOTH

5) "1" Polk audio MM120 basket "perfect for a frankensub"
$ 40.00 OBO

6) Stock intake for dodge neon SRT-4
$ 25.00

7) Stock srt-4 crash bar
$ 40.00

8) MMATS DHC 1400.05 "1400 watts RMS at 1/2 ohm" very little use and works AMAZING, I had it running a sundown SA8V1 and it was stupid loud
$400.00 OBO

9) Alpine DVA-7996 in perfect working order, I redid the power and ground wires with 8 gauge wire so that you can get the most power and performance out of the unit, all connectons are heatshrinked and soldered
$450.00 OBO

10) AXXESS ASWC universal steering wheel control "BRAND NEW NEVER EVEN OPENED"
$ 40.00 OBO

11) Honda civic Blower motor WITH plugs "works perfect I have already checked"
$ 75.00

12) EG civic ac climate control panel "everything works including switches and lights"
$ 60.00

13) Beltronics Vector 995 radar detector
$200.00 OBO

14) Passport remote mute and control switch "BRAND NEW"
$ 25.00 OBO

15) Pac TR7
$ 15.00

Condition of all items:

conditions of items are listed as they are posted, EVERYTHING however is in great condition

Total Price: :

Prices listed next to each item

Shipping Terms: :

Everyting does NOT include shipping, HOWEVER if you give me what I am asking or very close to what I am asking I will pay for the shipping or if it is a very heavy item we can split shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

If anyone wants pictures of any particular item please let me know, all items however ARE AS DESCRIBED, but if you wish just let me know and I will send you a picture of the item you are interested in

Thank you and take care
Mike Grizzard

Either PM me on here
or at my main email addy at
[email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
16) DEI 519H2 garage door interface "missing remotes but should be easily obtainable"
$40.00 OBO

17) Alpine CDA-7893 faceplate, face plate is in good to very good condition, very little wear and tear on it as I mainly used the remote to adjust everything
$ 40.00 OBO

18)Well 8200 Soldering gun
$20.00 WORKS GREAT!!!

19) Vector VEC1024 power inverter
$ 20.00 OBO

20) Jensen JP30 300 watt power inverter
$20.00 OBO

21) Toy-SC1
$60.00 OBO

22) Kenwood KTC-SR901 older hideaway sirius tuner with antenna AND with the 2 to 1 antenna splitter to work with the new single plug antennas, Worked great in my car for well over a year AND if has a free lifetime subscription that you will also recieve
$75.00 OBO

23) Axxess 4 channel adjustabel L.O.C, WORKS GREAT
$ 10.00

24) Sirius SV2 car cradle ONLY for sirius
$ 5.00

25) Viper 487V 2 way remote
$ 40.00 EACH OB O

26) AEM UEGO wideband "missing thermocouple probe"
$ 125.00 OBO

27) Scosche BFGM bluetooth module
$ 200.00 OBO

28) 100 amp solenoid/battery isolator
$ 15.00 OBO

29) Pac C2R-CHY2
$50.00 OBO

30) Axxess AX-ADCT2 2 channel LOC
$10.00

·
Registered
437 Posts
what car/hu is the Axxess ASWC for? thanks.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what car/hu is the Axxess ASWC for? thanks.
Works on ANY car and with any aftermarket radio and there is really no programming needed..It REALLY is a great piece because most steering wheel control pieces are a pain in the ass to program

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not meant to be a lowball, but all i can afford atm instead. If you could do $30 shipped I can send payment ASAP on the Axxess ASWC

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have pics of the alpine amp?
I ended up selling the Alpine amp to a local guy so I didnt have to deal with shipping, Only amps I have left is the Xtant that needs to be repaired an the MMATS 1400.05

As well as the million other things I listed for sale

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumpity bump bump bump
Let's get this stuff gone guys, gotta pay rent and help my folks out with my dads lung cancer surgery on monday so I AM WILLING TO WHEEL AND DEAL!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3) Alpine Flex MRP-F345, Old school SQ amp, its a 5 channel and works perfect, I ran it for a few weeks and then sold my car
$ 125.00 OBO

10) AXXESS ASWC universal steering wheel control "BRAND NEW NEVER EVEN OPENED"
$ 40.00 OBO

These items have been sold but everything else is still available

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump it back to the top!!

The ASWC will be going out monday I apologize for the delay I just never got a chance to get to mailing it since I was back and forth at the hospital with my dad and his surgery

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come on guy's LETS GET THIS STUFF SOLD!!!
I dont have a job and im trying to help my folks pay for my dad's cancer treatments...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's bump it up for the insomniac crew!!!!
Seriously guy's I REALLY need this stuff sold, I havent worked in over a year and I need to help my mom pay for my dads lung cancer treatments and surgery and I would like to have just a little bit of money from this to buy my wife at least ONE Christmas gift...

So come on guys help a fellow DIYMA'ER out
My trader rating speaksfor itself and I AM WILLING TO MAKE DEALS, especially on multiple items

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can take pics tomorrow for you and send them your way, its a GREAT unit and I hate to sell it but I need all the money I can get right now

·
Registered
48 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 24 Posts