·
Registered
415 Posts
"Recommended crossover frequency 1,500Hz / 2nd-Order"

wow!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah, Aaron is a cool guy. The last time I heard from him, he set up these ribbons in his car and was so amazed by how great they sound, I think he's going to keep them :)

So if anyone wants to buy them now, you might have to convince him to sell them. Good luck with that!

David

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess I should mention that I have used these for a week. I really wanted to know how these sounded. I was amazed. I used an old radio shack crossover I had and a Samson 1/3rd octave eq to tune them. My midbass driver's were some old Rockford Fosgate FNQ mids. I did take the ribbons back out of the car, they are in mint condition- there is not a single scratch of any kind and they are in perfect working order. I still have the original box and packaging they came in.

·
Registered
915 Posts
aaron said:
I guess I should mention that I have used these for a week. I really wanted to know how these sounded. I was amazed. I used an old radio shack crossover I had and a Samson 1/3rd octave eq to tune them. My midbass driver's were some old Rockford Fosgate FNQ mids. I did take the ribbons back out of the car, they are in mint condition- there is not a single scratch of any kind and they are in perfect working order. I still have the original box and packaging they came in.
aaron, could you please provide me with physical dimensions on the unit? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.