DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have got a 2011 Toyota Aurion (Australia version of Camry with 3.5 V6) and wanted to upgrade stereo with stuff I have already got and am unsure on speaker and amp matching

• Head unit: pioneer p99
• Splits: Audison thesis 3 ways – active setup
• Sub: Polk audio SR 12”
• Power: Audison connection sfd41c distribution block and Helix powerstation xxl
• Amps (got few options):

• Tru Copper C7.4 tube
• 2 DLS TA2’s
• DLS A6 (sub)
• Sinfoni amplitude 4x50
• Blade VHT 100

Question I had was around which amps to use with the speakers.
I was considering using a DLS TA2 on mid bass and the Tru copper on mids and tweeters but was keen to hear other people’s opinions.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Sadly that Audison Thesis three way won't fit, so as a kind gesture on my part I will take it off of your hands for free. I of course am really joking as that is some really nice gear. The way that you have mapped out in my little old opinion is just fine. I say try it and if that's not what you are feeling, you can always swap it out. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly that Audison Thesis three way won't fit, so as a kind gesture on my part I will take it off of your hands for free. I of course am really joking as that is some really nice gear. The way that you have mapped out in my little old opinion is just fine. I say try it and if that's not what you are feeling, you can always swap it out. :)
thanks, will try the combination as you suggest :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Keep us posted with the install, I also have a 2011 camry v6 and I'm curious to see how you position the 3 way setup because I've been throwing around the idea of going 3 way active.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts