DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a "sweet" amp id say, the ZED Leviathan. I am not longer happy with the sound I get out of the JL Audio two way fronts and Jl Audio three way back.
JL Audio TR600-CXi front 6 1/2
JL Audio TR690-TXi 6 /9 back

In this car it is difficult to find speakers that will fit. First I would like to get some great sounding speakers for this car with minimum modification. Or in worst case get components from Hertz for the front.

Thank you

·
Registered
898 Posts
Zed is a wonderful and better amp then the JL, great purchase as I have one as well.

I would look up for Hybrid Audio and select the speaker that fits your car. Don't buy the 6x9's.

Type your car into Crutchfield and you will find what fits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have several Toyota Camry installations featured on our site:

View tons of car speaker installation photo galleries : Toyota Speaker Installations : Camry Speaker Installations | SmugMug

You could take a look at the speakers that other people are using, to use as a guideline to determine what will fit.

Using adapters from PVC Speaker Adapters - CNC Machined - In Stock or Custom Made , you are not as limited as you may think.

We can also offer you 50% off the purchase price, if you want to send us your installation photos, to post on our site.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts