1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Or the zipper pull on my backpack

·
Registered
847 Posts
Loose change in the console gets me every time. Or a plastic bottle under the seat.
:) lol

Seriously though, the thing that kills me about rattles, is that the quieter you make a car, with deadening and such, and the more big rattles you rectify, the more little rattles pop up all over the place.... and this leaves me wondering, is that a "new rattle" ? Or, was it always there, and I just never noticed it until making the truck so much quieter, and fixing all the big, obvious rattles ?
One things for sure, IF you ever get rid of every single rattle, that will probably only last about 10 minutes, so enjoy it while you can :)

·
Registered
8,482 Posts

Seriously though, the thing that kills me about rattles, is that the quieter you make a car, with deadening and such, and the more big rattles you rectify, the more little rattles pop up all over the place.... and this leaves me wondering, is that a "new rattle" ? Or, was it always there, and I just never noticed it until making the truck so much quieter, and fixing all the big, obvious rattles ?
One things for sure, IF you ever get rid of every single rattle, that will probably only last about 10 minutes, so enjoy it while you can :)
When you fix the loudest rattle, the next loudest one becomes noticeable. Inevitably, some joker you give a ride to leaves some trash in the passenger door pocket without you knowing, and you pull your hair out trying to figure out WTF is making that noise.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
.....pure joy when you realize the noise is a rattle from the car and not something wrong with the speakers!!! (although that can always be used to your advantage when the Wife/GF is questioning you changing speakers again!!!)

·
Registered
3,860 Posts

Easy fix. Buy a Wrangler that creaks, squeaks and rattles right off the showroom floor, and you'll just not bother or care anymore!

There is something about giving up on certain things, that brings a level of freedom and peace. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts