DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been waiting to buy your DIYMA.com trim tools now is the time.

Click this image to go to the page:

The product has arrived and is now shipping.
Tomorrow is the last day we will keep the price as low as it is. At the end of business tomorrow we are going to put the price up to the regular cost.

Get in now!

ANT

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well, I would have gotten this but the shipping to my location, barely outside the US, is way higher than the price of the item.

·
just another guy
345 Posts
Well, I would have gotten this but the shipping to my location, barely outside the US, is way higher than the price of the item.
Yeah I understand what you're saying...we're still searching for a cheaper way to do it. That seems high for Canada, but it's right.

We're renegotiating our rates with UPS and also looking into DHL at this time, so hopefully we will have something worked out soon.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Yeah I understand what you're saying...we're still searching for a cheaper way to do it. That seems high for Canada, but it's right.

We're renegotiating our rates with UPS and also looking into DHL at this time, so hopefully we will have something worked out soon.
I can ship a set of 13" MDF baffles to Canada for around $12 to $15 via USPS.

A bigger box and weighs in the 3 LB range.

·
just another guy
345 Posts
I can ship a set of 13" MDF baffles to Canada for around $12 to $15 via USPS.

A bigger box and weighs in the 3 LB range.
You are also in Connecticut...we are in Arizona...twice the distance. And the trim tools weigh about 2.5 lbs in box, so weight is barely any different.

It's also very dependent upon where in Canada I've noticed...some parts of Canada I can ship the same thing to Europe for the same price just due to the routes involved.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It's weird. I can bay anything off of eBay, from China, with shipping for, like, $5. But, shipping from the states is ridiculous, and the boarder fees kill you.

And, then people wonder why the economy sucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts