DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Makes sense. To me a troll is just ignorant and/or jealous. Best way to stop a troll is to not engage with them. Usually I won't engage because I have better things to do...lulz:p

·
Banned
6 Posts
I love Nasim Taleb because he trolls not only psychologists, but also other scientists. In general, in the modern world there is a lot of deception, and what is most offensive even in schools, colleges, universities, even in science itself, which should be ahead of the rest. Recently he collaborated with top essay writing service, wrote essays on the importance of education and its reform. He made a lot of valuable conclusions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love Nasim Taleb because he trolls not only psychologists, but also other scientists. In general, in the modern world there is a lot of deception, and what is most offensive even in schools, colleges, universities, even in science itself, which should be ahead of the rest.
I love Nasim Taleb books so much too! I really like his concept of non-recognition of authorities, including both scholars and people who have received worldwide recognition in other fields, including for example in the field of international or public law. Recently, I collaborated with an Australian service https://au.edubirdie.com/law-papers, together with whom we wrote an interesting scientific development on the problems of the legal system in third world countries, quoted Taleb several times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts