DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone can help me out I currently have a 2018 BMW 430i coupe I have a technic pnp running from amp using an audio control lc2i connected to an arc audio xd 1100.5 my issue is I’m trying to power the floor speakers to run HP but not getting any voice/HP filter is there something I’m doing wrong?

· Registered
470 Posts
The lc2i only has one pair of inputs. You can only use both pairs of outputs of the lc2i if the input signal is full range.
If yours was connected to the OEM sub channels, you will not have any high frequency signal going into the loc, so how is is possibly going to have any in the output.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The lc2i only has one pair of inputs. You can only use both pairs of outputs of the lc2i if the input signal is full range.
If yours was connected to the OEM sub channels, you will not have any high frequency signal going into the loc, so how is is possibly going to have any in the output.
So what’s your suggestion? A dsp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.