DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a c2 in good shape. Mine was recently stolen and miss it. I've had it for 6 years :(

Thanks

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's one of the rarest amps in existence. If you ever see one for sale, it's probably yours. I search for Tru stuff every day and I've never seen a single C2 come up for sale I'm sorry to say. You never know though, maybe someone has one. I think Tristan does, but I doubt he'd sell it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it's rare- I bought mine off of elitecaraudio years ago. I used it in many different setup's, most recently it made my 100$ best buy 5 1/4 coax's sound like a dream. Some a$$hole pricks got themselves a nice amp, too bad they'll have no idea how nice it really is.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Keep watching, you'll find it again someday. It's too rare not to be seen. I bought a Genesis Miniblock on ebay that had likely been stolen 2 years before. The original owner contacted me and I gave it to him for what I paid. Just keep watching the forums. The thief likely won't sell it online, but the guy he sells it to will likely unload it someday.

FYI, Tristan did have a C1 for sure, but I don't know about a C2. Rumor has it that he's selling off all but his rarest amps. Unfortunately the C1 and C2 are very rare, but it's worth a shot. He might sell you his.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I had one of these, from my understanding only 4 were made and they werent supposed to be sold.

I still have the contact for the guy that bought it, let me check. Unless it was you? hehe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It could have been me- I was MrBungle as well on elite car audio. I don't remember who I bought it from. ALso, the one I bought had a very distinct flaw on the wood piece. A small flaw, but distinct nonetheless. It was soft wood afterall. Do you remember that flaw?
I guess I don't need another one that bad. It was just nice to have it. I'm looking at a tru 2.100 for now to replace a Alpine I'm currently running.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wish ebay usa would also fail like ebay japan

Ebay is taking advantage of the market

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yah I bought a T2.100 picking it up tomorrow from a guy on here who's flying in on business and is bringing it with. Nice. Can't wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts