DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a near new TRU T2.200 coming in next week. i may just turn around and sell it as i found something that will work better for my application. amp is supposedly mint. i have pictures of the actual unit, and the seller has an impeccable rep. if interested drop me a line. i will need $400 for it. if it is not in mint condition when it arrives the price will go down accordingly.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for pics. okay, i got the amp. unfortunately the seller was full of **** and it is not mint. its obviously used and been through a couple different installs. its got some sratches on one corner (on the heatsink, and the plexi) visible marks on the sides of the heatsink from the screwdriver while installing the mounting screws. its got some slight rust issues on the end-plates. and when it showed up the RCA jacks were pushed in. i dont know what hit them, but it stripped the screw that holds them tight to the end plate and just pushed them in (they are an assembly all in one dealio). i just installed a new longer screw that goes all the way through the assembly and put a nut on the backside. fixed. and i dont know anything about TRU amps but it has 2 quality control stickers on the back dated over a year apart?? warranty work or repair at some point maybe?? anyways heres pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
in this pic i am trying to show the scratches. not sure how good you will be able to see them, but they are there.
now that all that has been said. it works fine. but being that it is not mint like it was supposed to be i will take $350. but i wont pay shipping. i have been loosing my ass on shipping. as a matter of fact im ready to quit playing in this hobby because the shipping companies have gone ****ing nuts.

·
Registered
533 Posts
bill is a great guy to deall with and as seen in the detailed description and potty mouth -brutally honest !

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
had a couple inquiries for trades. only trades considered would be an eclipse cd7200mkII in mint condition, or any adcom amps, in just about any condition, working is best. physical cond. not that important. 4402s and 4302s prefered but all adcom stuff considered.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
back up! this is a good solid 600watts for $350. would power one of npdang's sweet-ass DIYMA subs perfectly. or shred on your favorite mid-bass drivers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.