DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tried my luck selling this on ebay, and even though it had a ton of watchers, it ended with zero bids. so im putting it back up here. just in case some dont know what this is-power ratings are:
200wattsx2 @4ohm
600wattsx1 @4ohm (bridged)
ratings are RMS not peak
the rest of the specs are typical TRU, excellent.
it measures 10.5 x 18.5 x 2.75"
its condition is shown in the pics. its not mint, but its not beat to crap either. check the pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
the last pic is attempting to show a scuff that goes accross the plexi and down the corner of the heatsink. its not deep but it is there. and in the first pic it looks like the silkscreened black outline around the controls is gone on one side. its not. weird picture. i just went and looked at the amp and the silkscreen is fine. amp works flawlessly! and sounds fantastic just like a TRU should.
will take $350 plus shipping. hafta charge for shipping because i put considerable effort into packing, and it cost me half an hour of pay to go drop it off. sorry. regardless it is a good deal on a nice amp. shop around, this amp usually sells for between $400-$500.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for price drop. i really want to get my mid-bass drivers ordered up as they are the only thing i dont have now. and i seem to remember reading that it takes a while to get them. soo, $300 plus ship. thats like grand theft bitchen amp! i know somebody wants this.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my mid-bass are gonna cost me about $270, so i will let this go for $300shipped. that will cover buying new drivers and shipping the amp to you. and that is CHEAP! so:
bump for price drop- $300shipped!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
LMK if you want to sell that DD M2 for $375 ... that would give you enough ... oh I see that you are using it now. Hah! Smart man.

How about a Cadence A7Hc mono amp plus cash for the the DD M2?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.