Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Tru Technology Line 8is Line Conditioner

Condition of all items:

Like New; Connected For System Testing Only

Total Price: :

$499

Shipping Terms: :

Free to Continental U.S.; Hawaii, Alaska and elsewhere buyer pays actual shipping charge.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

As you see from the photo of the box, this unit comes with maximum upgrades to the op amps and capacitors. I connected this to test in my system, and that's all. It wasn't on for more than an hour or so.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry for being such a noob, but what does the line conditioner do/ how does it improve your system?

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is not the maximum upgrade, they have 4 differrent BURR-BROWN chips and the opa 2604 isn't the top of the op amps, they have 2 more high quality op amps. View attachment 30418
Yes, they do offer custom options beyond the upgraded op amps and caps that come with the factory version of the Line 8is. But, since the 8is features upgraded op amps and caps when compared to the Line 8 or Line 8i, it was in that context I used the words maximum upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for being such a noob, but what does the line conditioner do/ how does it improve your system?
This item is commonly called a "line driver." Tru Technology calls it a line "conditioner" because in addition to multiplying the input voltage that is sent to the amplifier(s) it improves the quality of the signal due to the quality and types of parts used.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
That is not the maximum upgrade, they have 4 differrent BURR-BROWN chips and the opa 2604 isn't the top of the op amps, they have 2 more high quality op amps. View attachment 30418
Yes, IMO the 2604's are. At the quality we are talking it becomes personal preference. But yes, this (8is) is the top of the line product with the top of the line upgrades, with only personal preference changes in OpAmps available. I am also a dealer!

·
Registered
336 Posts
So tell us what happens when you combine the bit one with the 8is. do you like it or not, that is the main reason for selling or what?

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
So tell us what happens when you combine the bit one with the 8is. do you like it or not, that is the main reason for selling or what?
This is a for sale thread. Maybe you should PM him questions like this.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks Buzzman! GLWS!

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome piece of equipment here.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, in the process of learning how to use Photo Bucket properly I inadvertently deleted my pics of this unit. So, here they are again:

And, by the way, I will drop my asking price down to $450 shipped. This unit is practically new as I used it just for a couple of hours for system testing purposes.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more bump before I put this on eBay.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm still looking to move this baby. Looking for $450 shipped to Continental U.S.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.