DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1. Tru Technology Billet B475 Stage IV, S Card, High Voltage Upgrade, Analog Devices AD797 on all channels.

2. Tru Technology Billet 2110 Stage IV, S Card, High Voltage Upgrade, Burr-Brown OPA2604

3. Tru Technology Billet 2110 S Card, Power Cap Upgrade, Burr-Brown OPA2604

Condition of all items:
All 3 amps are pretty much mint. Some of the stickers on back plexi are not perfect, but that's about it. Factory boxes all saved with plastic and manuals.

Total Price:
I'd like to sell all 3 as a package, if possible. A great 3 amp, 4 way system can be run with these. Retail on these amps with all upgrades would be at least $5,000. I'm looking for $2,500 shipped to the ConUS. I'd be interested in any reasonable offers, so go ahead and ask if serious.
:

Shipping Terms:
Included to ConUS, other areas extra
:

Pictures:

Additional info:

The High Voltage option allows the amplifier to put out max power at 4 ohms, but because of this, cannot be run at 2 ohm loads anymore. One B2110 and B475 have this option.

I made new plexi inserts and covered them with carbon fiber di-noc type sticker, which are included, installed on 2 amps. Stock clear are also included. The factory ones are too loose and rattle. Most probably don't notice if they have the amps in the trunk or flat on the floor. These fix that problem.

I can post or email more pictures if needed. Please ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
GLWS!! THese amps are in great condition. good seller here guys!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Willing to price and sell the B475 separately? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

--Peter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.