DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up is the B-2110, I got it out of a trade with another forum member. I was going to use it and the B-475 in the install I'm currently working on, I decided to go with a Zuki eleets 6 channel instead for my 3 way setup. Besides, these amps retail for more then my car is currently worth.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are in fantastic shape, perfect in almost every respect.

B475= $550 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

B2110=$500 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

And now to the money shots

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
14 Posts
also do you mind if I quote you?

"Besides, these amps retail for more then my car is currently worth."

first lol of the day! thanks!

:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And the car is a 96 mustang GT with 72k on it. It's not the best thing I've ever owned, but it is the cheapest, most reliable car I've ever owned. It's only broken down once in the 3 years I owned it, by contrast I had a 95 corvette that broke down for major repairs 4 times in the first 6 months I owned it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fantastic. I'm a newbie to the whole deal. So, what's story with payment options & such?
Let me know what options are there & I'll contact you in confirmation of details.

(I can't send PM since I've not posted anything. So, I'll reply through this thread)

cheers

George

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a few questions and details to get. I'll send an email to above address. Hope to sort the exchange out soon.

Thanks mate

George

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.