DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
You can link them as attachments....or start up a Sounddomain account on sounddomain.com

Are these the ones you want to post?

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are it I just wanted to show everyone your work.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Okay then, here are some larger ones from Sounddomain.com (to attach via the forum, you have a size restriction. Sounddomain doesnt...as you can tell by the pics.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
simon21 said:
Very nice. How are those Peerless mids?
I wish I could make something like that for my car
Hey Todd, I have been meaning to ask you how you like the combo of the Peerless mid and the LPG? The Peerless cscx mids are cheaper than the Seas CA18s, so if they work great along side the LPGs, thats an alternative to think about in the future.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I had done a combo like this a long time ago instead of wasting money on those boston pro series comps. The peerless mids blend seamlessly with my infinity perfect 10" subs and with the lpg tweets. The midbass is unbeleivable in my opinion. THe highs are crisp and clean, very smooth and highly detailed. If you didn`t know the subs were under the back seat you would swear all the bass was up front. I highly recommend this combo the power handling and money can`t be beat IMHO. By the way Azgrower fabricated the pods pictured above. I would recommend his work to anyone. He is very detailed in his work and they fit perfectly. He even supplied all bolts and a template to drill holes in the factory panel.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to say the peerless mids cost about 38.00 each from madisound. I got this set from speakercity.com because madisound was out of stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts