DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I have a 2007 Tundra DC. Here's what I'm going with. Any comments?

Pioneer P4300DVD - Head Unit (not purchased yet)
JBL MS8 - Processor (already purchased)
Rockford Fosgate R600-4D - Running rear door speakers at 100 Watts each and front tweeters at 100 Watts each (not yet purchased)
Rockford Fosgate R600-4D - Bridged running front mids at 300 Watts each (not yet purchased)
Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D - Running subs into 2 ohms at 800 Watts total (not yet purchased)
Front Stage Massive CK6 Stage V (already purchased)
Rear Speakers Massive VX 6 Coaxial (not yet purchased)
JL 0W1v2-4 Subs x 2 in sealed box (already purchased)

That's pretty much the setup. I've been going back and forth on the amps. Can't really find any info on the new Fosgate Class D amps but they've always been a decent company from what I've seen. Any other ideas out there? I like loud and clean. Not a major bass head but want a solid bottom end.

·
Registered
137 Posts
sounds like a really nice system. Rockford amps will work just fine. The weakest link I see in your set up is the sub. You have way too much power for that sub. My suggestion is move up the sub chain and get the W3.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It's actually two subs. Yes over powered for sure. I'll eventually upgrade those and a new box as well. But I'm limited with the space under the back seat and the budget for someone to build a custom box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts