Hello!

I have a pair of TRU-Technology Tungsten Grande 2-Channel Class AB Amplifiers in pristine condition...

I am asking
$550 for one
$1,000 for the pair.

FIRM
Both are Pre Production amplifiers that were built in 2018 for the original owner who used them along side a Billet V2 Class A in a sound quality competition system (I sold the Billet)

Since then I have purchased them and other than having them tested by a professional amplifier technician they have been tucked away snug as a bug in my closet. So they are as close as "1-Owner" as it gets really

Amp 1 is a 9/10
Has a small blemish on the right hand corner of the Endplate... Never tried to clean or buff it out, can see it in the pics. Looks "cloudy" so to speak
Amp 2 is a 9.5/10

Only issues with them Cosmetically other than the above mentioned is a bit of discoloration on the Brass Badge's. Other than that they would be a 10/10 all day.

*Basically 1 owner amps since I never installed them myself...

*I am a trusted member hear that has done over a dozen high end Audio sales with plenty of members to vouch for me...

*These will be packaged to withstand a nuclear warhead... Most my buyers laugh when they get there gear...

*Also fully insured.

Specifications are as follows:
Model Number:
TGS-2
CHANNELS:

2 Channels
FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
10Hz ~ 30kHz ± 0.5dB
RATED POWER:
14.4 VDC

4Ω STEREO RMS:
210 x 2
2Ω STEREO RMS:
325W x 2
4Ω MONO RMS:
650W x 1
T.H.D. + NOISE:
< 1%
S/N RATIO (A-WEIGHTED):
> 100dB
INPUT SENSITIVITY:
300mV ~ 8.5V
INPUT IMPEDANCE:
FUSE REQUIREMENT:
100 Amp (External)
POWER SUPPLY:
10VDC ~ 15VDC
DIMENSION (W x H x D):
11 x 15.5 x 2 1/4 inch
WEIGHT:
13.26 lbs. /6.02Kg

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: MADE and ASSEMBLED in CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.

Local pic up is obviously the best case scenario

Otherwise the price is:
$1,000 PLUS SHIPPING for both
OR
$550 PLUS SHIPPING for one

Thanks for your time and God Bless,
Adam B.