1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Twister F2-190
Clarion DXZ785USB
Beyma SD-35 dome midrange
Dayton RS180-4

Condition of all items:
Twister F2-190: Used but in great shape. I just got it as a partial trade from subiemax. This thing is really nice in person. The build quality is awesome. 100x2 of VERY clean power and its tiny. I would love to use it, but a second amp is not needed in my install. Heres the link to the original sale:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/115044-fs-twister-f2-190-a.html

Clarion DXZ785USB: GREAT shape. I have everything that it would come with brand new...remote, trim ring, etc. It does have the ability to do active. This was also obtained in a trade along with the Beymas below. I did use this deck for about 2 weeks and really like it. I am wanting to try something different, and I dont want this to sit around. I listed it last week and took it down due to a possible sale then decided to keep it. I dont really need this sitting on a shelf. This is so far the best sounding deck I have tried lately. But like everyone else... I want to try something different.
Clarion DXZ785USB CD receiver - Hands-on Research at Crutchfield.com

Beyma SD-35 dome midrange: BNIB...only taken out for pictures. These are by far the nicest build midrange I have ever personally seen. They are enclosed and very, very solid. There are not gonna fit where I was wanting them to. I cant tell you how they sound but from what I have read they are really nice, but sensitive to the crossover points. I will include the pictured Eclipse crossover; they are from an Eclipse 3 way set. The "woofer" part of the crossover has been removed. So these crossovers will do the Beymas and a set of tweeters. Here is a link to them on USSpeakers site:
Beyma Car Speakers - Beyma Audio and Stereo Equipment. Beyma has the widest range of car audio speakers and subwoofers for your auto. Authorized Distributor for Beyma

Dayton RS180-4 7" mids: These are used. I personally havent used them. I was gonna do these in the doors and match them up with the Beymas and Alpine Pro tweeters. Not gonna happen anytime soon so so use having these sit. They do have some marks around the mounting holes, other than that no wear or signs of abuse. There is a bit of styrofoam in the pic, that is not a flaw in the pic. Here is the link to them:
Dayton Audio RS180-4 7" Reference Woofer 4 Ohm 295-374

Total Price: :
Twister: $135 shipped
Clarion: $135 shipped
Beymas: $100 shipped for the pair
Daytons: $60 shipped for the pair

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is included in the price. Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate with tracking and insurance. The Daytons will not be flat rate due to not fitting in a Flat Rate box. They will still ship via USPS. I can ship the Twister, Clarion, and Beymas as soon as I get the payment. The Daytons will ship on Wednesday. I need more packing for them to be shipped properly and I am at work currently and wont be home till Wednesday morning. I package well and ship quickly. I will only use the Flat Rate now when I can due to a recent package being delayed for some unknown reason (sorry Subiemax). Check my feedback and you will see that I ship quickly.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Will do a little better price on more than one item being purchased. I DO NOT want to ship internationally. I know it probably isnt that hard to do, but I would rather just put an address on these boxes and have them arrive to the buyer in 2-3 days and be done with the sale. Sorry guys... just not something I want to mess with.

PM me with offers or questions...Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
nice stuff. glws

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike. I just realize that I am going back to my "original" plans of keeping my system simple. I would love to use some of this stuff, but the Beymas are not gonna fit where I was planning, etc... so no use this stuff staying at the house.

Feel free to make offers guys... cant say I will go for it, but it wont hurt to ask.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Any chance your interested in trades on the Twister. It matches my F6. Id love to have enough juice for a 3 way front stage and sub stage.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually would be possibly interested in some mids. 6.5s that will work with my Alpine Pro tweeters. They will be active, so no crossovers needed. 3" or less in depth.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Solid Water... I PMed ya, but not sure if you can get PMs yet due te your post count. You can email me at chov_220 at yahoo dot com.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Upppp upppp upppp. So far the Twister is still for sale as well as the Beymas w/crossovers and the Daytons.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I honestly havent had any interest in the Beymas... I thought they would be the first to get some attention. Also thought the Twister would be gone by now. Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem... I am a paramedic and we stay at the station for 48 hours straight... so I know what you mean about odd hours and stuff. I will ship it out in the morning to the address on paypal if that address is correct. Thanks.

Twister is sold.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump for the night...

Beymas still $100 shipped with the Eclipse crossovers

Daytons I will let go for $55 shipped. They are $50 each at partsexpress.com.

Buying some Seas mids, so not looking for trades toward mids. I could use some Ensolite or something similar.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for the Dayton 7"s... I think I am just gonna hoard the Beymas since there is no interest in them.

The Daytons are $50 each at partsexpress so $55 shipped for a pair is a nice price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.