Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Audio Source Twister F2-300

Condition of all items:
8.5/10. Amp is covered in 3M Nidoc gray/black

Total Price: :
$200 Shipped <---- New Price.

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price shipped to Cont US or actual shipping outside the States.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Clean amp that is conservatively rated on power:

F2-300
RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 150 x2
RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 240 x2
Dynamic Stereo power @2ohm Watt 320 x2
RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 500 x1
RMS Mono bridged power @2ohm* Watt 780 x1

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is it a real audiosystem twister not the ones the "new gt trading sell or the k comps they swear are all still made there in italy but I saw the facory with them in it so I'm not doing that also socalled new steg amps and subs etc are not great anyway so wat do u want for the amp if it is italian mande not chinese or malaysian in US doller or oz dollers and if its u who has the
k2 or a k4 as unless u open it ansee the steg inbuilt sujprize there is know point
Let me know bout the audio system twister three or is it a 2 let me know how much u want and if ur happy towet australia
Ren
The builder of steg and distrobutor in oz aswell as 2 other compas actually 4 1 for the stegs being wrpng one for the audiosystem

·
Registered
666 Posts
Is it a real audiosystem twister not the ones the "new gt trading sell or the k comps they swear are all still made there in italy but I saw the facory with them in it so I'm not doing that also socalled new steg amps and subs etc are not great anyway so wat do u want for the amp if it is italian mande not chinese or malaysian in US doller or oz dollers and if its u who has the
k2 or a k4 as unless u open it ansee the steg inbuilt sujprize there is know point
Let me know bout the audio system twister three or is it a 2 let me know how much u want and if ur happy towet australia
Ren
The builder of steg and distrobutor in oz aswell as 2 other compas actually 4 1 for the stegs being wrpng one for the audiosystem
are all your punctuation keys on your keyboard broken?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hahah nah I'm dislesxic bro I can spell most of the and I wa tought like 50 million timea dor punctuarion and I just can not do it and yeah its good if its real as ubder the back plate on the board some where they made a series of pictures with words like hey there clober why don't ui invent so$wevc sdyeruyibloddy rtxting so how much u want and how muc to ship and talkinbg bout distributor that was me man I built the bran up from 0 $arket share and now the rereleaed to out of stae amps as gt wa just gfetting to telease a new set of all hand made abd signed same as the
MSK

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hahah nah I'm dislesxic bro I can spell most of the and I wa tought like 50 million timea dor punctuarion and I just can not do it and yeah its good if its real as ubder the back plate on the board some where they made a series of pictures with words like hey there clober why don't ui invent so$wevc sdyeruyibloddy rtxting so how much u want and how muc to ship and talkinbg bout distributor that was me man I built the bran up from 0 $arket share and now the rereleaed to out of stae amps as gt wa just gfetting to telease a new set of all hand made abd signed same as the
MSK
^^^^WTF:confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
How hard would it be to remove the 3M nidoc wrap? Also do you know if this is a MKI, MKII or MKIII

why ? it looks awesome as it is.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
How hard would it be to remove the 3M nidoc wrap? Also do you know if this is a MKI, MKII or MKIII

why ? it looks awesome as it is. dang I have been thinking of these lately...

·
Registered
586 Posts
why ? it looks awesome as it is. dang I have been thinking of these lately...
I have 3 F4-360 and 2 F2-500 in chrome and in good condition. If I buy another Twister I would like one that matched. But alas this one is a MKIII and the amps I have are MKII

·
Registered
556 Posts
all the twister amps look the same at first glance whether they are series I,II or III. The series III have better connectors for the speakers than the series II, but I think internally they are identical or nearly identical.

·
Registered
586 Posts
all the twister amps look the same at first glance whether they are series I,II or III. The series III have better connectors for the speakers than the series II, but I think internally they are identical or nearly identical.
MKI are white MKII and MKIII are silver/chrome. Connectors are a big enough difference when your doing a show setup and attention to detail is important.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I agree that if you are doing a show quality set up it mike make a difference. I have a series I and III right next to each other and they look just fine even though one is white and one is stainless. I used to want all matching amps, biut I don't care as much anymore.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts