DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 12" subs for sale that have been sitting on the shelf for a bit. They are both in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. I acquired the Soundsplinter from a local forum member in a trade, and I purchased the Premier SPL locally as well. First sub:

Soundsplinter RL-P 12:

This one was ordered with a blank cone. Dual 2 ohm sub. Great shape, handles lots of power and has decent excursion. Sounded great in about 2ft^3 tuned in the lower 30hz range but does well in a variety of applications. Great SQL sub. Will ship it in original packaging and will be very well-packed as are all my items. It is pretty heavy to ship- would like to get $170 shipped for it.

Specs:

[ SoundSplinter Subwoofers - RL-p 12" Subwoofer Information ]

Pics:

Pioneer Premier TS-W5102SPL:

There probably won't be tons of interest in this one here but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway. This thing is nothing short of massive. Original retail was $1,000. Handles 2,500WRMS and can take quite a bit more from what I've heard. Definite SPL monster but actually sounds pretty decent in the few setups I've listened to. It weighs like 82lbs so shipping will be pretty pricey. I do have an account with FedEx which will help a bit, but please don't lowball me on the shipping. I'd like to get $195 plus actual shipping for this. Figure shipping from Phoenix to the East Coast to be somewhere around $1/lb. West coast should be a bit less expensive. Please PM/email me for a more exact quote.

Specs:

Pioneer USA - SPL Champion

Pics:

If I could find a local buyer for the Premier I'd prefer that, but I am willing to ship as long as you cover the cost. This will be listed on ca.com as well. Thanks for looking, and please feel free to PM/email me with any questions. Email is [email protected].

-Mike

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sunday bump

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Premier is SOLD.

RL-P still FS. :cool: Feel free to make offers.

Mike

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weekend bump for offers on the RL-P :)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any trades considered(partial or full)
Sorry- didn't see this until now. Can't really think of any trades I'd need atm. Maybe a Kinetik 800/1400? That's about all I need to complete the current install.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for offers.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RL-P 12" is sold. Thanks guys.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts