DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel ya!! I was the same... it's good but not great. But, I thought for sure someone else would think they were a steal. Someone wanting to get into Zapco or already into them.

IDK, different strokes...

·
Registered
365 Posts
ALL ITEMS ARE NOT WORKED LAST TIME USED BUT WORKS IN VEHICLE BEING REMOVED TONIGHT
It's hard to decipher, but the description makes it sound like the amps didn't work, but now they do. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's hard to decipher, but the description makes it sound like the amps didn't work, but now they do. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
HUH!! He's changed the description since I first put this up... when I first started this thread the auction said DEFINITIVELY that they worked. That mealy-mouthed crap there would be enough to keep me away.

Well... nevermind... not a Hot Deal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
yea I don't think that was there last night...could be wrong though...

I guess now that I think about it $330 is a good price, but not a HOT DEAL...:)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I wouldnt buy from him. Wannabe JOMA. Read his feedback, he bought my PG Reactor for $500 and tried to flip it for 1k right when he got it. He didnt even fully unpack the amp out of my packaging. I gave him a positive, he returned the favor with a negative. oh well

He tried relisting that amp a few times already, but no buyers.

·
Registered
731 Posts
IF YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO SELL FOR THAT PRICE THAN THAT WAS YOU I SOLD IT FOR 1000 SO HAVE A NICE LIFE DUD I STILL HAVE THE ZAPCOS AND THEY WORK PERFECT BOUGHT OFF EBAY I BUY AND SELL AND YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE NEGATIVES FOR IGNORANCE
WHAT THE FU...

Caps lock is NOT your friend. Dear lord, the scum in this world...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
IF YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO SELL FOR THAT PRICE THAN THAT WAS YOU I SOLD IT FOR 1000 SO HAVE A NICE LIFE DUD I STILL HAVE THE ZAPCOS AND THEY WORK PERFECT BOUGHT OFF EBAY I BUY AND SELL AND YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE NEGATIVES FOR IGNORANCE
I know exactly what they go for, I've been collecting PG amps since you were in diapers. A NIB Reactor could not even sell for $1200, why the hell would someone buy the rusted up Reactor for 1K? Buyers of amps like that are collectors, they will gladly pay an additional $200 for a NIB version.

If you did sell that amp for 1k (which I don't believe), there is a bigger idiot out there then you!

Why so mad? you doubled you money with your sneaky and selfish ways. Mad at the feedback that I left you? I left you a positive feedback wishing you luck selling it for 1k. And in return I received a negative feedback. In your negative feedback to me, you NEVER explained yourself of why you were trying to double your money, which shows everyone reading your feedbacks to reconsider their purchase. Weird people out there.

You didn't even take the damn amp out of my shipping box when you took a pic and listed the amp for the first time. This indicates that you bought the amp just sell, not to cherish which is what I was hoping. There is no need to make up BS by saying you "didn't know it was so big," People just dont buy things for $500 without knowing that it fits their install. Would you buy a pair of $100 paints without trying it on? If not, you are either rich (by whoring out amps) or just a dumb ass. Which is it?

No go back in that hole you came from.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Ever heard of punctuation? Grammar? Spell check?

I thought not...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh my...this just needs a ban stamped all over it.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Feedback left by dell5311 for golfaholic4884 on Jan-17-09:

"sells used item as new i have a college degree in electronics sad"

I guess dell5311 missed the class on CAPS LOCK, while getting his "degree".

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
i see there is a hater nation on this site for real men. so to all of you pathetic little people who use the fake names on these little web posts to generate your absences of female attention get a life circus40,golfadollic,and the dumbass idiots on ebay as long as you keep listing amps cheap i will buy and sell to your same idiot friends who will be buy and say they are collectors thanks for the 500 extra.now go and bury your head like an ostrich dud circa
The english language is not your strong suit. Fo' Real son!!! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts