Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Linear Power 4503IQ's

Condition of all items: Blue 4503IQ has three scratches (all in same area, different fins) works/functions and has a mint 4753IQ faceplate, its close to being mint but has the three scratches by the rear connections. Black 4503IQ has multiple small scratches on heatsink and is missing a few resistors and zener diodes (I planned on installing the parts but I cannot read the zener diodes on the working/blue 4503IQ). The extra heatsink is titanium and is in mint/new condition. Both blue and titanium heatsinks have all four grommets in mint condition.

Total Price: 375.00 for ALL THREE (Blue 4503IQ working, Black 4503IQ missing parts and new/mint heatsink only.:

Shipping Terms: 22.00, sorry no international shipping.:

Pictures: Amplifiers are dusty and will show in pics. A little cleaning and they will look way better. For more pics feel free to ask, heck I might clean the blue one off to really show the beauty of it.

There is thermal compound on the titanium heatsink which makes it look like scuffs or scratches, I assure you its in new/mint condition.

Additional info: I was using the blue 4503IQ for a little over a year and half with absolutly no problems, never shut off, barely got warm (even in the summer in OKC where some days was 105 degrees).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday night bump. Open to offers no trades, sorry.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying really hard not to pick this up....I have been wanting this and/or Q50 but I dont have a current use
I just move to Fort Worth, so feel free if you want to come and look/hook them/it up.

I sold my Q50 about two months along with my 5002 (really really cheap).

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They need to go, 350.00 plus shipping and am not even going to deal with ebay.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Seperate the 3? Really only interested in the working one. Pm me a price if you're willing to split.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seperate the 3? Really only interested in the working one. Pm me a price if you're willing to split.
The working blue for 300.00 plus shipping or all three for 350.00 plus shipping. If I still have these by this weekend I might just have to list them on ebay and get rapped with the fee.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, I can wait. Just really dont want to deal with ebay. Probably get lucky and get more there but at the same time the fees are more, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.