DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Linear Power 4503IQ's Xtra new heatsink 375.00

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  WRX2010 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Linear Power 4503IQ's

Condition of all items: Blue 4503IQ has three scratches (all in same area, different fins) works/functions and has a mint 4753IQ faceplate, its close to being mint but has the three scratches by the rear connections. Black 4503IQ has multiple small scratches on heatsink and is missing a few resistors and zener diodes (I planned on installing the parts but I cannot read the zener diodes on the working/blue 4503IQ). The extra heatsink is titanium and is in mint/new condition. Both blue and titanium heatsinks have all four grommets in mint condition.

Total Price: 375.00 for ALL THREE (Blue 4503IQ working, Black 4503IQ missing parts and new/mint heatsink only.:

Shipping Terms: 22.00, sorry no international shipping.:

Pictures: Amplifiers are dusty and will show in pics. A little cleaning and they will look way better. For more pics feel free to ask, heck I might clean the blue one off to really show the beauty of it.

There is thermal compound on the titanium heatsink which makes it look like scuffs or scratches, I assure you its in new/mint condition.

Additional info: I was using the blue 4503IQ for a little over a year and half with absolutly no problems, never shut off, barely got warm (even in the summer in OKC where some days was 105 degrees).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#4 ·
I just move to Fort Worth, so feel free if you want to come and look/hook them/it up.

I sold my Q50 about two months along with my 5002 (really really cheap).

#7 ·
The working blue for 300.00 plus shipping or all three for 350.00 plus shipping. If I still have these by this weekend I might just have to list them on ebay and get rapped with the fee.

#9 ·
Cool, I can wait. Just really dont want to deal with ebay. Probably get lucky and get more there but at the same time the fees are more, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.