DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, All.

I'm trying to help my wife's 2014 Jeep Cherokee out of audio delinquency. It has a uConnect 5.0 touch screen that I can't ditch due to the climate controls being integrated. I'd like to add a DSP to correct the weirdness coming out of the head unit but i'd like to do it without totally hacking up the factory harness because I'd like to be able to pull everything out of it when it's time to replace the vehicle.

Does anyone know where i might be able to find male and female pigtails for the uConnect plugs? Google didn't return anything and I can't seem to find it on Mopar either.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response but that would only allow me to take the signal off of the head unit. My goal is to then utilize the factory wiring behind the dash which is why I'm looking for both the male and female plugs.

I know this won't give me the absolute best sound quality but I just can't stand the way the uConnect is tuned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Morning, All.

I'm trying to help my wife's 2014 Jeep Cherokee out of audio delinquency. It has a uConnect 5.0 touch screen that I can't ditch due to the climate controls being integrated. I'd like to add a DSP to correct the weirdness coming out of the head unit but i'd like to do it without totally hacking up the factory harness because I'd like to be able to pull everything out of it when it's time to replace the vehicle.

Does anyone know where i might be able to find male and female pigtails for the uConnect plugs? Google didn't return anything and I can't seem to find it on Mopar either.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Crutchfield.com sales an adapter for adding amps etc. It's called Pac Amp Pro AP4 CH21, It is listed on the website for 279.99 it plugs into the factory harness and adds 3 channels which would provide RCA connection to 3 amps, front, rear and sub. Or just buy one four channel amp and one sub amp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts