DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,
For all of you who happen to be on a tight budget. Your money is looking funny and your change is strange. I have a couple of amp deals here.

First, I have an Infinity 1600a Monoblock Amp. I recieved this amp in a trade. I really do not have a use for it. I have not used this amp. I did fire it up to see if it would turn on. I did not hook up any subs to it though.

Amp comes with a unused bass remote. Rated at [email protected] ohms. Just a few minor scratches. Nothing big. Comes with a copy of the manual.

$75 shipped!!

Next up

Brand new Cadence 3004 Amp. This amp was purchased by me. It's still brand new. Has seen 10 mins of play time. I fired it up to see if it worked. Still comes with a 2 year Cadence warranty info that I haven't used or filled out.
Amp is rated at 75x4 or 300x2 or mixed 75x2+300x1

Just a few minor scratches from mounting, but still like new.

Cadence is asking $129.99 shipped, I'm asking $85 shipped!!!

Perfect amp for those 3 way set up mid/tweets..etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Awesome deal on the Cadence, i have a friend needing an amp sooooo let me see if they are willing to pull the trigger and buy

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will most likely be my last sale on DIYMA. I'm really tired of dealing with the new people here. I'm tired of being anal rapped on prices when I offer good prices from the start. My price under cuts ebay prices, and I've taken a loss on many items for the sake of building relationships via this forum. It seems many here now don't give a damn about relationships. I get all type of wierd replies, but yet, other here will drop $500-600 on items with no problems of payment, and often to people who have little to no rep on the forum.
I do not sell my high dollar items here for this main reason.

Either you want the item or items or not. Just that simple. I've had over 15 PM's now and 10 of the 15 are pure B.S. We didn't have this problem over a year ago. I'm tired of it.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Good luck withe the sale, I always hated the guys that pm asking for a deal when you've only had it posted for maybe 1 hour.

I tell them goto Egay and play stay away from here.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Good luck withe the sale, I always hated the guys that pm asking for a deal when you've only had it posted for maybe 1 hour.

I tell them goto Egay and play stay away from here.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Good guy here folks. That is a heck of a deal on those amps. I want both of them!! (That wouldn't go over too well with the wife though). :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
This will most likely be my last sale on DIYMA. I'm really tired of dealing with the new people here. I'm tired of being anal rapped on prices when I offer good prices from the start. My price under cuts ebay prices, and I've taken a loss on many items for the sake of building relationships via this forum. It seems many here now don't give a damn about relationships. I get all type of wierd replies, but yet, other here will drop $500-600 on items with no problems of payment, and often to people who have little to no rep on the forum.
I do not sell my high dollar items here for this main reason.

Either you want the item or items or not. Just that simple. I've had over 15 PM's now and 10 of the 15 are pure B.S. We didn't have this problem over a year ago. I'm tired of it.

Its a shame to hear this as you are a GREAT seller and person to deal with.

·
Registered
454 Posts
It really is a shame, he has spent TONS of time giving me advice, and is all around just a great guy and great seller

·
Registered
294 Posts
It really is a shame, he has spent TONS of time giving me advice, and is all around just a great guy and great seller
I can attest to that as well. He has given me direction on my spending habits, and has helped me with any question I have even though he didn't need to! He has my respect, and also a PM! I want that cadence :D

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Bump for a good guy! Lemme know who is giving you BS, I'll go hit em in the head with my fleshlight.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I can attest to that as well. He has given me direction on my spending habits, and has helped me with any question I have even though he didn't need to! He has my respect, and also a PM! I want that cadence :D
Cadence is sold to me lol but bump for a great guy and another great amp

·
Registered
352 Posts
fwiw- it's not just this forum. There doesn't seem to be a realistic way to place a value on any item because anyone can go on the internet and find it cheaper... therefore, in their eyes, you should sell yours for that price.

Add the fact that it's really easy to ask, "Hey, will you take $50 for that $500 amp and cover shipping?" when you are not face to face with the person.

The "price matching" mentality is annoying... if you can find it cheaper, why are you bothering me?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts