DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
2019 Car Audio Championship
October 12-13, 2019
Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY.

It´s been a long time since I´ve gone to a Finals event (not going to compete), but would like to know who´s going and get some seat time in as many cars as possible.

J.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Unified Finals Meca/Iasca. October 11 & 12, 2019. Louisville, KY.

Doors are open my friend
Jetta GLI Amateur & Modified
Audi S3 Pro & Modex SQ2
VW Beetle Classic Expert 1 & 2, Extreme SQ2+

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
439 Posts

Not competing but I should be there on Saturday. Listened to leoleal86's Audi a few years ago and it was incredible!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I’ll be there, and hopefully will compete. Of course, I don’t stand a chance of placing. I’ll be happy to not finish last...LOL.

I’m looking forward to the experience and to having the opportunity to demo truly great systems. Getting feedback on my tune from a finals judge will be awesome too!

·
18,356 Posts

I'll be there. Hopefully the new car will have a system in it by then. I dropped it off with Steve Cook late last week with plans to have the heavy lifting done in time for me to get it back, do my stuff to it and get it tuned before then. If so, I plan on competing... not sure which org/comp yet but I want to be inside with my buds so I have to compete in something. :D

Either way, I'll be there and if anyone wants a listen just let me know. It'll be a fresh car with a fresh system but hopefully I can pull something off and get it respectable by then. :)

·
Registered
4,583 Posts

I’ll be there as well Lord willing. It will be my one event for the year, so I’m hoping to make it a good one. It will be more about the experience than competing, but I’m hoping to get lots of feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

I plan to be there. It's my first season that I qualified for finals and first time attending.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts

Team W will be there

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
They have had judging on Friday night if there is a need but they wont announce it until it get closer.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If travel within the company allows I'd love to be there, but I won't likely know until just before the show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts