DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway...

This post is just for informational purposes only.

Hopefully within the month I will be organizing a Trius group buy. I am awaiting some final shipping quotes from Ncore before I start spewing numbers about. I have seen an increase in small midrange driver post "activity" and wanted to let you all know that I am doing this so no one that wants these little beauties passes this up.

Some preliminary info:

-I will start an official GB post when I know all the particulars. I will only start accepting orders then.

-I will be ordering and shipping all the drivers myself. Once I receive the mass driver order I will mini-ship the drivers to fellow members.

-This deal will only be for CONUS members. Maybe I can work out Canada. I do not know yet.

-Expect the cost for a pair to be around $125-$150 USD. This is based on TEN pair of drivers order minimum.

-You may order the drivers with/without grills. (Just for you Werewolf. ;) )

-I am not looking to receive profit from this endevor. I just plan on covering all the costs involved.

Hopefully we can start this thing soon. When I hear any additional information I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Will they discount it even further if we have more than 10. Lets say, 20?

And do they mean 10 units or pairs?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I am interested in the group buy. But I was also considering a similar speaker that Npdang was thinking of developing , a 3 or 4 inch, self enclosed with an AP back. Does anyone know the status of that unit?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
You woulad have to ask him. I think he is still waiting to get his tweeter, mid and sub developed first.

Thats why I am jumping in on the Trius gb.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
mitchyz250f said:
a 3 or 4 inch, self enclosed with an AP back. Does anyone know the status of that unit?
that is fantastic... i must've missed the thread where this was discussed. hope he does it

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SQ_Express said:
And do they mean 10 units or pairs?
Ten pairs of drivers, twenty speakers total. I will probably limit the first buy in at 10 pairs at first. But I will have to see the actual demand when the time comes. I thought that ten pair was pushing it in the first place. I did not think that we would see much more demand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts