DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I posted I had 2 Soundstream 10's being powered by a Mmats 500.2 and an Orion Extreme 600.4 running 4 sets of MB Quartz Q Series.

I've since sold the amps and subs and went with two RF amps and a Sundown Audio SA12.

RF1500.1bd powering the Sundown Audio 12. Amp gain is sitting at 5 and this thing gets nasty. Remote sub control on RF works great for song to song changes.

RF400.2 running one set of MB Quartz Q series in the front door ( I did away with the rear fill as a test and liked the results.

I'm still running my Eclipse 8445 deck which is going to be my next upgrade. Right now I use my Nook Color tablet as an Aux input and have a 32gb SD Card full of music. Mortplayer has a great car skin that makes navigating your music collection easy while driving :)

No pictures just yet as the trunk is unfinished although the amps are mounted and the sub has a custom enclosure. I can't wait to get it metered as this thing gets loud as @#@# for a single 12.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pictures will come.. I will snap a few after work as it sits now. Nothing much to see but the amps, distribution and box but I love me some audio pr0n too <3

I will record a video with my cell phone tomorrow too of it getting down, my neighbors might get upset if I do that tonight :mad:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
install not done but eqip is in for music for now..

just hooked up and secured to have music, one of these days I gotta finish the trunk

amp for mb quart components up front

sub amp

the beast taking crazy power.. Sundown Audio SA12

like I said rough but just showing I got only one 12

video of some flex this one 12 causes coming soon..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts