DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just got the hardware in today and I'm quite pleased with the quality of it. The two main pieces have a nice, heavy weight to them and the swivel ball is tight with good resistance to it. I was afraid it would move around under the weight of the pod but I can't imagine that will be the case.

It will be some time before I'm able to get these installed - my pods haven't even been painted yet. In the meantime @SWRocket (or others), if you beat me to it please feel free to post pics and report!

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
322 Posts
Just got the hardware in today and I'm quite pleased with the quality of it. The two main pieces have a nice, heavy weight to them and the swivel ball is tight with good resistance to it. I was afraid it would move around under the weight of the pod but I can't imagine that will be the case.

It will be some time before I'm able to get these installed - my pods haven't even been painted yet. In the meantime @SWRocket (or others), if you beat me to it please feel free to post pics and report!

View attachment 284597
Still waiting for the hardware, but I got some pods designed in Fusion360 (very simple ones) and having a friend print them for me. It may be a couple of weeks before all is together.

Reactions: Jsnichols2

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
322 Posts
just wanted to post some pics of the pods. I still don't have the hardware :(
I'll be sanding and painting them; the printing process leave marks from the supports. The socket head screw is temporary to test fit, I'll be using a button head screw when finished.

Attachments

Reactions: glockcoma

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
just wanted to post some pics of the pods. I still don't have the hardware :(
I'll be sanding and painting them; the printing process leave marks from the supports. The socket head screw is temporary to test fit, I'll be using a button head screw when finished.
Those are DOPE! Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. (y)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts