DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took in the you know what from UPS so this stuff must go, If you don't see a price that you like, let me know.

Tru T-2.100 $300

Two Focal 10" subs ( I was surprise buy these subs they are very good, they are worth it. tight in a sealed box, and the SQ is great) $100

Two Infinity subs 10" giving these away $50

One Concept Sub this things is a beast! triple magnet, four voice coils!! never got a chance to build a box for it, i will try to find some spec's if any one has used or know of these subs please give detail, $300 I paid 400 which was a steal, so this is a give away.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,487 Posts
What's the model number and some info on the Infinity's?

Is $50 the shipped price, kinda scared to mention shipping in a UPS sucks sale thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes regarding the RE XXX18 that they destroyed, trying to recover some funds.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No not at all, looks great, built strong, never made a box for it. It is a 4X1ohm voice coils. I guess that you can go 1ohm 2ohm 3ohm, and 4ohm, maybe other ways too

·
Registered
78 Posts
sounds like a CSP quadcoil which is VERY similar to the RE audio destroyers, Kman, ur on ca.com run a search on the destroyer there ;) you'll find any info you want on this sub. sucks to hear about the sub. is the motor still good? if it is RE should be able to fix/rebuild it.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
model # on the focal subs?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only model # i see on the sub is 11 v550 I guess that it means 11" sub 550 watts that's all the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts