DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I totally understand what you're saying about this thread and it's my fault for it going out of control. Just wanted to get others opinions on the install and what you sent is obviously not for anyone in particular. Just curious about others settings and I thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I initially started this thread because where i live (Belarus)it is difficult to find adequate shops to tune such DSP helix or Zapco ... So i turned to this forum hoping to find a step by step starting from HU down to DSP and do it myself.I got more confused than i was from start...:) nerveless im still trying with all the disastrous posts in this thread and honestly i like to thank each one of you guys for investing your time and share your thoughts on this.... Now,i know i am using the wrong HU for such a build...also has anyone used the audiosystem amplifiers HX Series before ???
After all been said i wont give up on installing this myself and counting on your precious inputs to get things going.my email is [email protected] for any pictures or documents.(y):)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts