Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Eurospec Alpine DVA-9861ri (single din DVA player)

Condition of all items:

Used but in excellent condition

Total Price: :

$325.00 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship anywhere within Can and Conus

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I am selling my less then 2 year old, ultra rare DVA-9861ri Eurospec head unit, this unit is full of features including multi colour illumination(not available on the north american model), Full speed Ipod connection and most importantly toslink optical output so you can hook it up to an external audio processor, ie: Alpine PXA-H700/701, etc. This unit is in excellent condition, I would give it a 9.5/10 simply to due to normal wear and tear. The unit comes with remote, IPOD cable, manual, mounting sleeve and trim ring. The one thing missing is the wire harness which is pretty universal on Alpine Head Units and is available on ebay for less then $20.00.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Honest Canadian here folks....not to mention a sweet deck

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price isnt firm guys, shoot me an offer if your interested!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop to $250 plus shipping!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have PM sir!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The FM frequency range is the same as the US but there is no AM radio on this unit. It does have RDS though which is a plus.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on guys someone make me an offer on this great unit with optical out, full speed ipod and even multi colour illumination so it can match you dash illumination.

·
Registered
2 Posts
would you kind to ship these item to Indonesia, 15318?
if it is, please PM your best price for the unit and shipping cost seperated.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This baby is sold!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.