DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm thinking this might work for you:

Thanks. I finally settled for MS-8. The V8 is amp+processor, but I was looking for mainly for standalone processor

·
Registered
17,874 Posts
Just say no to the center channel. Is there a center channel on stage ? No.
lol.. i've hear about how silly your posts are. Finally seen one out in the wild. A center channel has nothing to do with how many channels are on a stereo recording, or any other shit like that. But with how you put it and there being "center channels" on a stage, actually yeah. When i go to concerts i dont see the band members bunched up on the sides of the stage lol. An upmixer can be used to give a center image by extracting the correlated information from a stereo signal and sending it to a center channel, while keeping the sides left and right. This allows you to have a stage and center image from all seating locations without the use of signal delay.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just trying to help... you started out talking about an all in one amp/DSP P six. You also mentioned running a center channel and inquired will the P Six do what you want. The answer to your question is no it won’t but V Eight MK2 I suggested will. If I’m not understanding something sorry my bad!
All good. I was under impression after again re-reading the original post, he was looking for a stand alone DSP. If that’s the case, the DSP Ultra and the DSP.3 are the options he wants, and he can pick based on number of channels he needs.

If he wants an amp with built in DSP, the v8 mk2 that you suggested is a great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts