DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
there was a thread i made about valor a while back. they are big in the car alarm business. i think the general opinion was that the amps were decent if you were on a really tight budget. never heard about the subs though...

·
Registered
150 Posts
With 75 amps of fusing, I'd say closer to 800, since it states it's a class AB and class AB's usually aren't that efficient. It's also got some small terminals, too small for 1kw, IMO.

Otherwise, that price is nice, and I might just try one anyways, just because it'll at least do better power than my KX400.1. Besides, all else fails, I can sell it :)

Kef

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
the amps work decent enough, especially for that price. my work uses them a lot with l5's and l7's and they do pound pretty well. the company itself is about the quality of Performance Teknique, that is to say we get a lot of defectives and returns on their video products, i don't recall having any of their amps come back.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Our local shop sells their flipouts, but nothing else from them. Like I said, with that fusing and those terminals, I'm betting closer to 800 RMS at 2 ohm. Still nice though for the price. If I have any leftover money after the bills, I might pick one up :)

Kef

·
Registered
150 Posts
Our local shop sells their flipouts, but nothing else from them. Like I said, with that fusing and those terminals, I'm betting closer to 800 RMS at 2 ohm. Still nice though for the price. If I have any leftover money after the bills, I might pick one up :)

Kef

1 - 10 of 10 Posts