DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
19,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Why the name change? Is it because you now have a business partner?
I've wanted a name change for a while. But starting fresh in a new building with a partner was the perfect time to take everything I've learned over the past 5 years and start 100% fresh.

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
Fresh is Good...!

Reactions: vactor

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here is a build log of a project that we did when Vanguard Automotive Design was starting to become an idea, so I figured I'd make it our first official Vanguard build log, even though it isn't from the new shop and with my new partner. This build was pretty nuts. Sick car, sick equipment, and frankly, a pretty cool client.

PS, this car is actually for sale now. The client needs a bigger vehicle. PM me if you are interested.

The big goal here was obviously great sound quality, but also high volume and 2-seat tuning.

Click the link below to check the full build log

Straight up insane execution and attention to detail. Please peep on this build, the amp/sub enclosure is absurdly cool.

Reactions: vactor

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wiring management on that build was amazing and straight up dizzying. Looking forward to the video tour!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS
40 Posts
Looks great!

Reactions: SkizeR

·
Registered
19,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Thanks guys :)

Reactions: MythosDreamLab

·
Registered
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
1,390 Posts
Nicely done as usual, congrats on the engagement!

• Love
Reactions: SkizeR

·
Registered
19,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 · (Edited)
Are the accuton end game speakers?
The automotive series, yes. The automotive ceramic line we have on hand ready to demo in a car. Better than anything we have used so far. Can only imagine what the diamond sound like.

·
Registered
19,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
81 - 93 of 93 Posts