1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Model 73-46 Vanner Heavy Duty Automatic Throttle Control System
MSPR $342.00.
Comes with auto throttle solenoid and all relays. This was purchased to install on a SPL built vehicle to automatically bring the truck to 2000 RPM's with the push of a button. It was never installed in the vehicle, as you can see from the airplane cable, there are no kinks in the cable where the clamp will go. I have verified that solenoid does work correctly. Solenoid was packed away in a tote for a couple of years, so there is a little bit of wear on the label.
Any questions please pm or email me at [email protected]

Condition of all items:
Like new

Total Price: :
$150 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Included if shipped within the US

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW no offers. Thought there would be more interest on this item. My dealer cost is $215. Great Deal at $100. Will sacrifice at $60 + shipping. Just looking to recoup some money and try to clean up the garage. Thanks for looking

·
Super Moderator
5,231 Posts
Never even seen one of these before. I assume this can be made to work with any vehicle that has a cable throttle connection?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes. What it does is simply run parallel with your throttle cable. At the end, it will use a compression type H connector to mate with your factory throttle cable. After some adjusting, you can apply power to the coil, thus putting the throttle in what ever position you set it up for ie. 2000 RPM. They were popular a few years back here locally, not sure if they are allowed to use them in a IASCA event. They would be installed on a vehicle that was in a SPL type competition with a external head unit setup. This would allow them to hit a switch and put the throttle up to 2000 RPM ( amount allowed varied by event) from the outside of the vehicle, so when the "burp" came the voltage and current to the equipment would remain somewhat stable with the load.

I can also see this being used in a custom install to push or pull a load. More specs here for those whom may be interested...:D

http://www.vanner.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/AutoThrottle-Owners-Manual-6-98.pdf

·
Registered
167 Posts
Check your PM box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.