1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

SPEAKER:
Coral Audio Component PRF165 and PRF25 tweeter - $120
https://www.rgsound.it/prf-165_coral-electronic-id-845.html and https://www.rgsound.it/prf-25_coral-electronic-id-843.html, both retails for 210 Euro. Italian brand, good for louder SQ component. As you can see the magnet is huge for 6.5 midbass. Much better option than you regular "Sony/Alpine/Pioneer" speaker. The brand is comparable to Focal/Morel/DLS. Will come with tweeter pods. Missing 1 passive crossover, if I can find it, it will come with both crossover. You can run it active with CalCell amp listed below.

Pair of Digital Audio 6.5" midbass/subwoofer DAMD60 - $80 for the pair (2 pcs)
Big magnet, good for SQP or SPL. Specs: * Power Handling: 200 watts RMS * Frequency Response: 35Hz – 5kHz * 30oz. Strontium Magnet * Laminated Glass Fiber Composite/Pulp Cone * EPDM Rubber Surround * 2 Layer High-Temp ASV Voice Coil * 3 ohm Impedance * Sensitivity: 93 dB
CDT CL-42 - $180, brand new in box (not in picture)
Bought it for my gf's bmw, ended up with different direction. Good 4" component setup.

AudioFrog GB15 - $300
Barely used, less than 5 hours of use. I bought this as a kit with AudioFrog GB60. I ended up using different tweeter.

Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5 compoent - $480
Midbass is brand new in box, tweeter is used for demo, less than 5 hours of use. Can't ship this item until 3rd week of October.

Phoenix Gold RSD65cs - $80
Good working condition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMP:
Calcell 5 channel amp - $150 (big black amp)
Taken out from my car end of last year, retailed for ~$300 on 2006. Rated at 60x4+150 @ 4 ohm, [email protected] ohm. Channel 3&4 are bandpass capable.

Soundstream Picaso Nano PN4.520D - $80
Used, working fine. Not the best cosmetically though. Cheap and small amp that do rated.

ARC Audio KS900.6 - $350 - PENDING
Good working condition, tested and all ports cleaned. Cosmetic is not perfect, but in good condition.

LM Audio Amplifier 2k Monoblock - $230 - PENDING
In really good condition. No bass knob. Should be able to do 2k @ 1 ohm easily. It has 160A internal fuse, should be comparable to SAZ1500.

Sierra SRA 800D Monoblock - $100 - PENDING
Used in perfect working condition, taken out of my car end of last year. Rated at 600w @ 2 ohm at 12.5v, 1 ohm stable. Korean made amp. Distributor told me its a the factory which manufacture amp for lots of "higher end" brand name, they just make their own brand. Should do rated, fuse is 80A, so should be doing [email protected] at 14.4v.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER MISC ITEMS:
AudioControl Four.1 pre-amp - $100
Used, in good working condition. Not the prettiest, but working just fine.

AudioControl EQL - $125
Good cosmetically and perfect working condition. 2 channel eq.

Rockford hi lo converter $10
BNIB

Yamaha HPH-MT220 Studio Monitor Headphones - $150
Still have original box, played it in mid volume for 150 hours to make sure is fully break in. Audiophille grade headphone.

Mosconi DSP bluetooth module $40
Used, not using it because my car has bluetooth anyway, and I play directly from USB cable.

Hifonics MX3 - $50
Brand new with manual and bass knob, no box. Bought it in 2010, planned to use it but ended up just sitting in storage.

Condition of all items:
Everything is used, in perfect working condition (unless noted otherwise, ie CDT and Hifonics are brand new)

Total Price: :
Will do package deal for multiple items

Shipping Terms: :
You pay shipping, negotiable.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Close up pics for each item can be found here (some are sold/pending items):
Amp by Wilson Gautama | Photobucket

Additional info:
Looking for sale only, the only trade I might entertain is for SQ items:
1. Amp (Mosconi/Zuki/other hi end) - but I am not looking to add cash, so you either trade for more items for your high end SQ amp
2. Hi sensitivity coax that I can use with stock head unit, 6.5" or 6x9 coax. Not super expensive coax though, probably something worth $100 or less.

Please note, those are asking price and I will entertain reasonable offer. Please respect my time (and yours too) and do not lowball me. I might be a little off on price for a few items because I haven't check car audio community for a while.

I'm located in Lynnwood, WA (a little North of Seattle) for local sale. I can meet up somewhere within reasonable distance. I will do package price if you are buying more items.

Let me know if you have any questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Let me know if the 900.6 falls through...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts