DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering how I would go about venting my rs100's into the dash. I want to fiberglass a pod for them but I want it as small as possible that's why I want to vent them down into the dash. I was thinking about making the mold for the pod and cutting a hole where the a-pillar goes into the dash. Do you guys see a problem with that?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I'm wondering how I would go about venting my rs100's into the dash. I want to fiberglass a pod for them but I want it as small as possible that's why I want to vent them down into the dash. I was thinking about making the mold for the pod and cutting a hole where the a-pillar goes into the dash. Do you guys see a problem with that?
Nope, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm actually going to cut the lowest portion of my a-pillar off, so that way I can FG the pod in the far corners of my dash. After the portion of the pillar is removed, there is probably a 3" long by 1" wide hole that vents down beside the dash, the FG pod will vent down that same hole.

Also, my pillars use those snap clips to be held in place, with the last one cut off, I'm actually going to mold that into the FG pod, to keep it in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts