DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a pair of Morel mt230 tweeters, and they come with the validation tool. I have no doubt that they're genuine, but I can't figure out how to use the tool on the tweeters. Any help? Pic attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hold that piece of tape over the morel sign on the back of the magnet. It does something. Can't remember.
I tried that - nothing. The pics of that tweeter that I've seen online look the same though. I emailed a pic to Morel, so we'll see. Thanks!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hold that piece of tape over the morel sign on the back of the magnet. It does something. Can't remember.
I tried that - nothing. The pics of that tweeter that I've seen online look the same though. I emailed a pic to Morel, so we'll see. Thanks!
It's weird. I've always heard of morel doing that but I didn't know faking speakers was a big thing.

·
Registered
487 Posts
It's weird. I've always heard of morel doing that but I didn't know faking speakers was a big thing.
You’ve not seen the chalpines (Chinese alpines) on eBay then? China will make anything and everything for a price to whatever quality you want also 👍🏼

·
Registered
560 Posts
You’ve not seen the chalpines (Chinese alpines) on eBay then? China will make anything and everything for a price to whatever quality you want also 👍🏼
I knew about China doing that just not with car audio. My brother works for a gaming headphones company and china manufacture's most of there stuff. There ways worried China is gonna steal there designs and copy em.

It's usually not hard to spot a fake because they cut allot of corners.

When I was younger we'd go-to Tijuana and they had Polex watches. Haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts