Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Vifa XT25SC90-04 1" Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter
Vifa XT25SC90-04 1" Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter 264-1014

Mids from Kenwood KFC-P708 Comp Set

Condition of all items:
Both tweeters and mids are in great shape. Minimal wear on the mounting tabs on the mids. Tweeters do not appear to have been mounted at all. The grills for the mids are in good shape. Every driver functions 100%.

Total Price: :
$60 shipped for all. I do not want to split these up. Package deal only.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay... most likely USPS Flat Rate so they will get to ya in 2-3 days.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Got these when I bought a few other things, so they were kinda part of a package deal. I have no use for them since my wife doesnt want anything in her Scion. Cheap setup with decent drivers.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or how about $25 shipped for the tweeters or mids... your choice. Or $45 for the pair... let just move these.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are ring radiator tweeters. Same style I guess u could say. Of could on a different level. These are $25 each from partsexpress as opposed to the Alpines being worth alot more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.